REGISTER TO BID
ENDS MONDAY 25TH SEPTEMBER @ 7.00PM
LOCATION: Clarence, Tasmania
VIEWING: by arrangement
BUYERS PREMIUM: 11%
GST STATUS: Inclusive
INCREMENTS: $25 bids
CONTACT: Beau Thomson 0408 661 984
Terms and Conditions of ONLINE Selling are listed at the bottom of the TVA website. If you register to bid, you are accepting those terms and conditions.
- AUTOBID Either place your highest $ amount at the start of your bidding or manually place your bid by pressing the BID NOW option. You are responsible for keeping track of your bids so watch the screen when you click BID NOW.
- BIDDING A bid cannot be retracted once made so make sure you are bidding on the correct item at the $ amount you have nominated.
- END TIME The auction finishes at 7.00om sharp, there is no bonus time.
- WINNER If you win the item, you will receive notification via email.
- COLLECTION The Vendor will confirm a time that is suitable for collection. The winning bidder is responsible for collecting in a timely manner and providing all the necessary equipment to enable safe, efficient and timely collection. A PAID IN FULL invoice must be presented upon collection.
For more detailed information, refer to the Terms and Conditions listed on the TVA Website www.tva.net.au at the bottom of the home page.
QUERIES ABOUT BIDDING PROCESS
If you have any queries or concerns about the bidding process, please contact Russell Thomson and he can walk you through the process or send an email through TVA's message service listed under CONTACT at the top of the www.tva.net.au website and a response will be generated at the earliest opportunity.
TROUBLE ACCESSING SALE?
If you click on the HOME page icon at the top left of the www.tva.net.au website this will refresh the page. Then click directly on the SALE of Interest. This should resolve your issue.
Generally, your credit card payment will be deducted immediately and you will be issued with a paid invoice. The exception to this is:
- A. The item is valued at over $5,000 so only 10% will be deducted from your credit card. You are responsible for paying via direct deposit the balance immediately upon receipt of your invoice. The invoice will have the bank details for TVA ONLINE. Once payment is received you will be emailed a PAID IN FULL invoice.
- B. Your credit card is over limit or out of date.
- C. Your credit card has been identified as cancelled, lost or stolen.
In regard to B and C you are responsible for ensuring that your credit card is valid. Please check before bidding.
American Express Credit cards are not accepted. Refer to the bottom of the www.tva.net.au website to find out what credit cards are accepted. You will be required to enter your credit card details when you first register to bid.